A thermally efficient wall system can prevent heat transfer and energy loss, thereby lowering energy costs and building maintenance costs.
A significant amount of energy consumed by any building structure is lost through its building envelope – the barrier between the structure’s interior and exterior environment. The exterior wall forms a major part of this building envelope, which has the critical duty of regulating the temperature inside the building. It also decides the amount of energy needed to heat or cool the building. When walls allow heat transfer, it results in energy waste.
In any building, thermal protection has a direct bearing on the energy used for heating and cooling and room climate control. In winter, thermal protection minimises heat loss, while in summer, it minimises heat gain from outside, and this helps to keep the inner living space as comfortable as possible, in an economical manner.
At Intastor, we offer thermally efficient EPS insulated, steel clad modular panelling for walls, roofs, ceilings, and floors which prevent the passage of heat via the building envelope. We are committed to offering architects, building contractors, and engineers the flexibility to help clients reduce their energy costs and carbon footprint through green building materials.
Our modular panels are lightweight, yet durable and sturdy, and easy to install, both in new construction projects or in the retrofitting of existing buildings. The most important features of our EPS insulated wall panels are:
- Unsurpassed thermal efficiency, with the lowest cost-per-R compared to traditional products
- High “R” values that do not diminish over time
- Available in a variety of thicknesses, so that you get the highest “R” values
- Manufactured in various lengths to meet client specifications and suit a number of tolerance needs, completely eliminating onsite waste, regardless of application
- Custom-made to match any project stipulations
- Offered in a variety of finishes and combinations
- Moisture resistant
- Easy and quick to install with an innovative tongue and groove system, which minimises heat loss
- Stringent quality control to ensure a tight building envelope with superior insulation
- Aesthetically versatile
- Lower maintenance costs
- Long life span, because of the durability and low maintenance
- Suitable for all weather conditions
- Sound dampening, since the walls provide an acoustic barrier keeping external noise at a minimum
- Environmentally friendly
- Significant savings in energy bills from day one
Unlike conventional building materials that allow water to penetrate the surface, Intastor’s steel clad modular panels are resistant to moisture, and do not support the growth of mould or mildew, keeping the building pest-free.
Our energy efficient wall panels come with all the accessories required to install them, to result in a high-performance building. They are suitable for a range of applications including industrial, commercial, and residential projects. Our insulated wall, roofing, flooring and ceiling panels have been used both in new construction projects and to strengthen buildings in retrofits and improve their thermal efficiency.
To summarise, Intastor’s insulated wall panels are the ideal choice to save energy and costs, and enjoy superior thermal control and low maintenance.
Please get in touch with us to discuss how Intastor wall panels can help you save energy and money!